Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Andrew Life

Confession: I have had this blog set up for about three years and am just now writing my first post. I would like to say it's because I am so busy, but really I'm just a little nervous to throw all my thoughts and opinions out there on the Internet. 

I want to share a little information about me and then I will be posting some older journal entries about how I met my husband, our son's birth story, etc.   I have also joined a good friend of mine in posting about Mommy Style which will be done every other Monday, starting June 6th for any of you who enjoy seeing what other moms do and use. I know I do!  

This is mostly just for me to have an outlet; however I do hope that maybe something I share will be helpful to someone. I have found so much advice, comfort, and comradery from reading other blogs. 

My name is Lauren. My husband is Brandon and we have an almost 8 month old son, Brecken. I was a teacher the last four years, but am now going to work from home and be a Mom!  My husband is a dairy farmer, so we are always busy and life is pretty consumed by that. We live in a small, rural town out west and that is a far cry from my southern roots! We love sports, movies, and anywhere warm near the ocean. I am a book worm, Mormon, a runner, and a southern girl y'all (you should the looks I get out here when I say that)! 

My life has completely changed over the last eight months raising our son, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I will say though that it is so much harder, rewarding, exhausting, and crazier than I ever could have imagined. 

Welcome to the Andrew Life!



No comments:

Post a Comment