Friday, September 21, 2018

Lizzie's First Birthday


We were so lucky to be able to celebrate Lizzie's first birthday at the beach.  The kids and I had been out for a week before that and Brandon flew in on the day before.  We wanted to do a Minnie Mouse theme, but kept it pretty simple.  So many family and friends made the drive to the beach house to show their love for our little girl.  We swam in the pool, had a big lunch, cake, and presents.  The typical birthday party.



Her cake was from Publix Bakery.  Publix is seriously the best grocery store out there.  I always shopped there when I lived in Florida and I WISH they had them out west.  They give you a free smash cake as well.

Publix Bakery

In addition to cake, my amazing and talented Aunt Sheri made cupcakes and cookies to go with the Minnie theme.  She also created a really cute banner.  I made Lizzie's onesie using my Cricut machine.  











                                          







This girl was all in on her smash cake! She loved all the attention and wasted no time digging in.  I have to also thank my cousin Paige (IG: psinkphotography) for her insanely talented shots you see below.








 



Bib: Disney Baby

I am still in shock that this girl of mine is ONE!  She is truly a joy.  Always happy and smiling, she has been the perfect addition to our family.  We love our Lizzie Jane!











No comments:

Post a Comment