Thursday, December 28, 2017

Family Bucket List 2018

I can’t believe Christmas has come and gone. It always seems to fly by way too fast. We have had such a wonderful time celebrating. Tomorrow we will have our Christmas with Brandon’s family and then I will start posting about our holiday happenings. 

This post is an idea I got based on something my amazing sister in law Heidi gave us a few years ago. She created a “winter bingo” with a bunch of bucket list ideas of things she could do with her family. She typed it into a spreadsheet and then printed it and marked them off as they did them. 

A little background here, Brandon and I are super indecisive about things. This is especially true when it comes to what we are going to do on his days off. So, I decided that we would take Heidi’s idea but make one for the whole year. We sat down and both wrote down anything we wanted to do together, with the kids, any holidays or even small things we could do at home. Some will be a big stretch for us and others are as simple as having a movie night at home. I listed mine by season to help me remember holidays and other important events. Then we shared them and made one big list and I typed them up into the spreadsheet. I am sure we left out some things that we want to do or will do, but it gives us a starting point to plan what to do on his days off. 

This is what ours looks like: 





I hope everyone has a Happy and safe New Year! I’m going to be sharing more about my goals and the talents I’m hoping to work on in 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment