Friday, January 4, 2019

Reaching Goals in 2018

Here we are in the first week of 2019!  I have done a lot of reflecting on 2018 and all that my family and I were able to accomplish.  It is truly amazing the growth that takes place.  I set some goals in early 2018 and I met them.  I am sharing them because I am always looking for inspiration and recommendations. 


1.  Read 


I read so many amazing books and surpassed my goal of 12.  There is a wide variety here. I will list them below with links if you are looking for some good reads! Currently taking recommendations for 2019! My love of reading is BIG and I am so glad I took the time to read more last year.  

Fiction: 


Non-Fiction: 


Christmas: 


Religious:

2. Cricut 


I made a lot of progress in learning and using my Cricut. I do not claim to be crafty or have any master skills in anything that involves creativity.  I made well over 12 projects and I have most of them shared on my Pinterest, so I will just link that here.

Some of my favorite ones were the signs I made for our home. It is an amazing way to have a creative outlet. It also saved me money on buying decor and other things that were just a few dollars to make myself. 

If you are a Cricut or craft person, I have to share my favorite place to get vinyl — https://expressionsvinyl.com/



We had an amazing 2018, and I will get a Year in Review up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment